National Certificate Professional Driving
- Monday, 26 August 2013 15:04
National Certificate Professional Driving NQF 3 SAQA ID: 50285 (can offer Professional driver Freight Learnership 26Q260009212053 )
Purpose of this Program:
The purpose of this program is to ensure competent professional driving competence in the road transport sector, thus improving earning capacity of professional drivers as well as transport sector professionalism and economic growth.
The qualified learner is exposed to:
- Obtaining and communicating road transport operational information.
- Assessing loads against given permissible load requirements.
- Planning road transport service delivery that meets specified requirements.
- Driving a vehicle conveying a specific freight commodity or category of passengers.
- Operating lifting equipment according to specified procedures.
Duration of the learning programme:
A learner embarking on this Qualification needs to obtain a minimum value of 122 credits to qualify for the Qualification; this learnership runs over a period of 12 months.